Athalon - Board / OffTopic / Stammtisch / Der Plotgenerator Hallo, Gast! (AnmeldenRegistrieren)
Neue Beiträge ansehen | Heutige Beiträge ansehen

Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
Der Plotgenerator
Verfasser Nachricht
ImLea Offline
Agentin Lauge im Einsatz

Minecraft: _Lea
Bekannt als: Jasmin Iverssen
Beitrag #1
Der Plotgenerator
Nachdem Steffen heute eine wunderschöne Seite entdeckt hat, die nicht nur unseren Mods ihre Arbeit abnehmen wird, sondern auch wunderschöne Geschichten für das gemeine Spielervolk liefert habe ich mir gedacht, dass ich mein Werk mal mit der Gemeinde teile.

Ich möchte hiermit Jeden bitten selbst eine eigene Geschichte zu verfassen.

https://www.plot-generator.org.uk/

The Dirty Stone
A Short Story

by Jasmin Iverssen

Spat Tharim was thinking about George Pollard again. George was an ordinary fool with rough arms and tall legs.

Spat walked over to the window and reflected on his rubbish surroundings. He had always loved cold Marmoria with its adventurous, ancient a fricktone of stones. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel grumpy.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the an ordinary figure of George Pollard.

Spat gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a stingy, ambitious, whiskey drinker with strong arms and bulky legs. His friends saw him as an oily, odd ogre. Once, he had even helped a steep Volckel recover from a flying accident.

But not even a stingy person who had once helped a steep Volckel recover from a flying accident, was prepared for what George had in store today.

The rain hammered like thinking sheep, making Spat desperatly. Spat grabbed a dirty stone that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Spat stepped outside and George came closer, he could see the bright glint in his eye.

George gazed with the affection of 6109 proud slow scissor. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want entrance to Marmoria."

Spat looked back, even more desperatly and still fingering the dirty stone. "George, you don't work in Marmoria so you may not enter," he replied.

They looked at each other with mad feelings, like two hurt, homeless horse believing at a very dumb entering, which had folk music playing in the background and two snotty uncles drinking to the beat.

Spat regarded George's rough arms and tall legs. "I feel the same way!" revealed Spat with a delighted grin.

George looked angry, his emotions blushing like a poised, purple pickaxe.

Then George came inside for a nice glass of whiskey.

THE END

Spoiler:

[Bild: h3qjL0t.png]

(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 12.07.2018 19:16 von ImLea.)
12.07.2018 18:52
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
KefKong Offline
Eremit Neu-Corethons

Minecraft: KefKong
Bekannt als: Eremit der Krabbe
Beitrag #2
RE: Der Plotgenerator
2050, Year of Lizardmen
A Dystopian Plot
by d4nna

Hyperdigitalisation has destroyed the world as we know it.

The year is 2050. Eurocentral is a diplomatic place ruled by Lizardmen. Once glorious, Kölner Dom is now timeless.
Fit Streamer, Ascended Board Boi' is humanity's only hope. Boardboi finds the courage to start a secret revolutionary organization called Mediajam.

The fight is jeopardised when Boardboi is tricked by deceiving CEO, Ze Zuggerberg Succ, and injures his Knee.

Armed with Advertisement and Networks, Mediajam try their best to save mankind, but can they defeat corrupt Lizardmen and restore Cologne Dom to its former glory?

ZA ENDU~WA
Auto Praise for 2050, Year of Lizardmen
"Board Boi is such a compelling hero. I'd give this book six stars if I could."
- The Daily Tale
"Yet another dystopian story set in 2050 Eurocentral. Reading this book was like playing golf with my own eyeballs."
- Enid Kibbler
"An injured Knee is no joke. I read this book with my heart in my chest."
- Hit the Spoof
"I could do better."
- Zob Gloop

(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 12.07.2018 20:44 von KefKong.)
12.07.2018 20:42
MrMegaAffe Offline
Gildenmeister der Handwerksgilde

Minecraft: MrMegaAffe
Bekannt als: Spat Tharim
Beitrag #3
Militant Swen Stahlhammer
A Short Story
by Alradas
Friedrich Ziethen had always loved cold priory mountain with its poor, prickly people. It was a place where he felt grumpy.

He was a bulky, agile, whiskey drinker with dirty thighs and fat arms. His friends saw him as a hilarious, horrible hero. Once, he had even brought a different priest back from the brink of death. That's the sort of man he was.

Friedrich walked over to the window and reflected on his stony surroundings. The drizzle rained like running horses.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Swen Stahlhammer. Swen was a militant elephant with ugly thighs and solid arms.

Friedrich gulped. He was not prepared for Swen.

As Friedrich stepped outside and Swen came closer, he could see the kindly smile on his face.

"I am here because I want fight," Swen bellowed, in a fast tone. He slammed his fist against Friedrich's chest, with the force of 6374 chickens. "I frigging hate you, Friedrich Ziethen."

Friedrich looked back, even more scornful and still fingering the sharp sword. "Swen, you stink, wimp," he replied.

They looked at each other with aggressive feelings, like two deafening, dizzy dogs fighting at a very ruthless a long fight, which had orchestral music playing in the background and two scheming uncles shouting to the beat.

Suddenly, Swen lunged forward and tried to punch Friedrich in the face. Quickly, Friedrich grabbed the sharp sword and brought it down on Swen's skull.

Swen's ugly thighs trembled and his solid arms wobbled. He looked angry, his body raw like a teeny-tiny, terrible torch.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Swen Stahlhammer was dead.

Friedrich Ziethen went back inside and made himself a nice glass of whiskey.

Spoiler:
[Bild: Marmoria-Signatur.png]
12.07.2018 22:15
Webseite des Benutzers besuchen Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Thonar Offline
My sun, it's setting...

Minecraft: Jaldaboath
Bekannt als: Spielleiter
Beitrag #4
Handsome Gloria
An Innocent Romance
by The Fool

Kylion von Drachenberg is a handsome, fit and charismatic Sergant from Tasperin. His life is going nowhere until he meets Gloria Celest, a muscular, sexy woman with a passion for Love.

Kylion takes an instant disliking to Gloria and the envy and ugly ways she learnt during her years in Sorridia.

However, when a Guardsman tries to kill Kylion, Gloria springs to the rescue. Kylion begins to notices that Gloria is actually rather rich at heart.

But, the pressures of Gloria's job as a Barmaid leave her blind to Kylion's affections and Kylion takes up Money to try an distract herself.

Finally, when smelly Hobo, Rodrik von Wittelsberg, threatens to come between them, Gloria has to act fast. But will they ever find the innocent love that they deserve?

~Auto Praise for Someone like Gloria~

"I fell in love with the sunny Gloria Celest. Last night I dreamed that she was in my teapot."
- The Daily Tale

"About as enjoyable as being slapped with a dead fish, but Someone like Gloria does deliver a strong social lesson."
- Enid Kibbler

"I love the bit where a Guardsman tries to kill Kylion - nearly fell off my seat."
- Hit the Spoof

"I could do better."
- Zob Gloop

12.07.2018 23:36
RinHeicho Offline
Athalon Mentor

Minecraft: RinHeicho
Bekannt als: Gloria von Drachenberg
Beitrag #5
Slap of a Mermaid

A Paranormal Romance
by TypicalTumblrGurl

Valerius Inocencio suspected something was a little off when his brave friend tried to slap him when he was just six years old. Nevertheless, he lived a relatively normal life among other humans.

It wasn't until he bumped into the devilishly sweet mermaid, Kylion von Drachenberg, that his life finally began to make sense.

However, Kylion proved to be energetic and seemed to have an unhealthy obsession with drinking. Valerius soon learnt that Kylion had taken an oath never to bite a human being.

When Valerius's brave friend is injured in a fishing accident, Valerius realises his own life is at risk.

Despite Kylion's fish like and shiny flipper, Valerius finds himself falling for the mermaid. Only fate will decided whether he kills or protects him.

One night, a loch ness monster appears before Valerius and warns him of a darkness within Kylion. The loch ness monster gives Valerius the ripped arrow - the only weapon that can defeat a sweet mermaid.

Will Valerius find it in himself to kill the only creature who has ever made him feel truly uneasy? (Hint: yes!)

Auto Praise for Slap of a Mermaid

"Oh my golly gosh - where can I find myself a tasty sweet mermaid?"
- The Daily Tale

"Oh please! Like a human would ever be able to kill a mermaid with a ripped arrow!"
- Enid Kibbler

"I didn't like the brave friend at all and was glad when the fishing accident happened."
- Hit the Spoof

"The blurb spoilt the plot. I don't need to read it now."
- Zob Gloop

enjoy the rain 言の葉の庭

[Bild: beef7715e1d96835.gif]

and this:
Tanka
13.07.2018 00:07
Antwort schreiben 

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste